Ownership: Mª Carmen Rondón Salinas
Address: Paseo Hermita del Santo nº 40, Local 1. 28011 Madrid.
Contact phone: +34 684107892
Contact mail: email@example.com
- Acceptance of quotation and payment of deposit will be taken as acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read and fully understand what is written below. Please contact us if anything is not clear to you.
- All costs provided exclude VAT where applicable and are valid for fifteen days from the date of the quotation.
- The costs provided when quoting are guide prices based upon what we anticipate the creative, time and production requirements to be based on previous experience and on typical processes, plus client co-operation in provision of content, meeting deadlines and approval. Within reason, additional charges may be payable if there are significant variations to this, although the client would be made aware of this well in advance. Charges are unlikely to deviate from those quoted unless requirements change
- No creative or development work will commence until the Sculpting Studio has received written approval of the quotation and a minimum deposit of 50% of the agreed costs (unless otherwise agreed in writing). This ensures that the Sculpting Studio is fully equipped to provide the very highest levels of service and expertise, from project inception through to completion. This also applies if a project is delivered in ‘stages’, whereby a deposit will be required before proceeding to each new stage.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the balance of payment will be due in full on project completion (e.g on delivery of 3D printed items, sending of .stl or .obj files, etc): failure to make final payment at this point may result in delays in project delivery.
- If a quotation has been provided where a job will be approached in ‘stages’, each stage will need to be paid in full on completion of each stage, before the Sculpting Studio is able to progress to the next stage. Where a job has been quoted in two halves (initial 50% deposit and final 50% balance) the balance of payment may be charged in full either on completion of the project or over a number of further staged payments at the discretion of the Sculpting Studio.
- If any project exceeds the estimated timeline agreed or extends beyond twelve weeks from approval of quotation (whichever occurs first), the Sculpting Studio reserves the right to invoice 25% of any outstanding balance, with the remaining 25% payable on completion.
- Any printing services that are provided by the Sculpting Studio will require a minimum up-front payment of 75% (possibly higher in relation to value) of the agreed cost (this figure will be at the discretion of the Sculpting Studio and may in some cases be as much as 100%). Please note that the Sculpting Studio will be unable to proceed to this stage without receipt of or proof of this payment.
- Unless otherwise stated above or previously agreed in writing, all invoices are due within seven days of any invoice date. Please note points numbers 3, 4, 5 and 7 above and how this could have an impact on time scales.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, work will usually commence within ten working days of deposit receipt. Any anticipated completion date provided by the Sculpting Studio is subject to options chosen and client co-operation in the provision of information, resource (concept arts, pics, etc) and approval. The Sculpting Studio will do its very best to ensure that agreed timelines are adhered to, but please be aware that circumstances, amends requested, or additional requirements may potentially result in delays. Timelines provided are estimated but the Sculpting Studio will not be held liable if the project over-runs due to delays caused by the client passing information or approval, or any third party issues or force majeure.
- Costs provided allow for several client small amends and just ONE item to be modeled with another reference. If there are any other design options changed by the client after the agreement (e. g different pieces of armor or hair), additional charges may become payable, although the client would be made aware of this in advance.
- Costs provided allow for just one pose. If the client changes the figure’s pose for another different after starting it, 30% of the total amount will be charged.
- At the end of each stage of the process (including – but not limited to – after sending T-pose pics) the client will need to ‘sign-off’ their approval by email. No further development can be undertaken until the Sculpting Studio is in receipt of written approval confirmation. Any amends to work after signed approved may incur additional charges for further time spent, although the client would be made aware of this in advance.
- Unless otherwise specified, costs quoted exclude the following where relevant: VAT; changes in 3D printing material or scales; commissioned illustration; image retouching; other third-party costs incurred (such as merchant bank and payment gateway charges), etc.
- The Sculpting Studio recommends that clients use our preferred suppliers for print and is able to provide competitive quotations to ensure high quality and service is maintained until delivery of the final product. We always seek a number of quotations from our trusted print suppliers and provide a complete management service: from print sourcing to print-liaison to proof checking. Although clients are not contract-bound to use the Sculpting Studio to provide this service, it is highly recommended for quality control and peace of mind. If a client prefers to use their own print supplier, the Sculpting Studio will simply provide artwork directly to the client to manage and forward, and will be unable to monitor, advise or take any responsibility for the process or final output unless the client provides technical information about printing tolerances and thickness.
- Until payment is received in full, all designs, models, and rights to design and models (whether in digital or printed format) remain the intellectual property of Furry and the Beast. Full copyright and ownership of all ‘commissioned’ work will reside with Furry and the Beast until full payment has been received, at which point the Sculpting Studio will surrender to the client, all claims of exploitation rights for final work produced (not including alternative designs, concepts, options, files, images or individual historical or generic pieces developed throughout the process). This agreement is subject to appropriate credit and acknowledgment appearing and the Sculpting Studio’s right to use the work for self-promotion in its portfolio, in presentations, in advertising, in print and online.
- For all commercial projects, unless specifically stated, the client will retain 100% ownership of the miniature design only (ownership is not applicable to sculpting itself nor individual pieces designed by the Sculpting Studio).
- Furry and the Beast will never knowingly infringe any copyright or trademark for commercial purposes and will deliver, to the best of knowledge, creative solutions that are original and unique to the Sculpting Studio. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that no copyright or trademark has been infringed and to make their own application for copyright or trademark with the domestic Intellectual Property Office if required.
- The Sculpting Studio will provide the client with end artwork in its final form (e.g. print-ready .stl or .obj files). However, the Sculpting Studio does not by default (and possibly without further charge) provide clients with original model or Zbrush files or any working or development files, rejected concepts and designs, pieces or poses generated throughout the project. Ownership and copyright of all unused or rejected files, pieces and designs will reside with Furry and the Beast for non-exclusive future use.
- The Sculpting Studio will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for our personal benefit or divulge, disclose or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to the client. We will act reasonably to protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential.
- The client agrees to indemnify Furry and the Beast and keep the Sculpting Studio indemnified and hold the Sculpting Studio harmless from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses suffered or incurred in relation to work or services provided. The Sculpting Studio is not liable for any loss that may occur before, during or after the development of projects undertaken. The Sculpting Studio will not be held responsible for any delays, errors or losses arising from any third party.
- The client agrees to alert the Sculpting Studio in writing to any defects or problems in relation to work and services provided, within 30 days of the final invoice date. The Sculpting Studio will not be liable for any claims made after this period.
- Appropriate credit and acknowledgment for work produced by the Sculpting Studio should be attributed to Furry and the Beast where possible (for instance written in small text on the back of a printed item or at the bottom of a website) and may be referenced for the Sculpting Studio’s promotional purposes unless otherwise (in exceptional circumstances) prearranged with the client.
- These terms and conditions of business supersede any previous versions and apply them to all present and future projects unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. Furry and the Beast reserves the right to change or modify these terms at any stage with immediate effect. By agreeing to these terms, your statutory rights are not affected.